Terms and Conditions
You, the User, acknowledge that all content included on this Site or in documents received by mail, e-mail or fax, including the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material and compilations (collectively “Content”) are intellectual property and copyrighted works of Travel 4 Real and/or various third party providers (“Providers”). Reproductions or storage of information or works retrieved from this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code.
“Italy 4 Real”, “France 4 Real” “Brazil 4 Real” and “Greece 4 Real” are service marks and/or trademarks of Travel 4 Real. Other product and company names identified on this Site may be the trademark, trade name, service mark, logo, symbol or other proprietary designation of a third party. The use of services of any name, trademark, trade name, service mark, logo, symbol or other proprietary designation or marking of or belonging to any third party, and the availability of specific goods or services from such third party through Travel 4 Real, should not be construed as an endorsement or sponsorship of Travel 4 Real by any such third party, or the participation by such third party in the offering of goods, services or information through Travel 4 Real.
The Travel 4 Real services are intended for personal or wholesale use. The content and information given to you (including, without limitation, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Travel 4 Real or its suppliers and providers. Accordingly, as a condition of using our services, you agree not to use this Site or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect) or for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or services purchased through this Site or directly, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Site. In addition, you agree not to:
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Travel 4 Real;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Travel 4 Real, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Travel 4 Real infrastructure; or
- deep-link to any portion of this Site (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without express written permission of Travel 4 Real.
Unless a Provider has agreed otherwise, all products, services, advice, merchandise and information available through this Site are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the above, no warranty or guarantee is made (i) regarding the availability of products and/or services through this Site or, where applicable, at any participating retailer or retailer location, (ii) that use of this Site and all software, products or services associated with this Site will be error free, (iii) regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site, (iv) regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability or quality of any information content, data, service, advice or merchandise provided or available through this Site, or (v) regarding the performance or non-performance of this Site. You expressly agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk.
General Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAVEL 4 REAL, INCLUDING ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, OR PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “COVERED PARTIES”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF A COVERED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Further, the Covered Parties accept no responsibilities for any damage and/or delay due to Provider cancellations, shortages, sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather or causes beyond the Covered Parties’ control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any governmental authority. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider’s breach of any warranty including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or of merchantability, nor shall any Covered Party be responsible for any other wrongdoing of a Provider (including any liability in tort), as to any products and/or services available through this Site. No Covered Party shall be responsible for any Provider’s failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions nor for any Provider’s failure to comply with applicable federal, state and local law including, without limitation, laws governing the sale, warranty, and return of perishables. If, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, User agrees the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the fee or charge to the User assessed by Travel 4 Real in connection with the use of this Site. All comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas disclosed, submitted or offered to a Covered Party in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”), shall be and remain the exclusive property of Travel 4 Real and may be used by a Covered Party in any medium and for any purpose worldwide without obtaining your specific consent. For example, your Comments could be used on this Site and in radio, television and print advertisements. Your first name, first initial of your last name, and town and state may be used with any Comments you submit. No Covered Party is under any obligation to maintain your Comments (and the use of your first name and first initial of your last name with any comments) in confidence, to pay to you any compensation for any Comments submitted, or to respond to any of your Comments. You agree you will be solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
Links to other Websites and Services
To the extent this Site contains links to outside services and resources, any concerns regarding such services or resources should be directed to the particular outside service or resource provider. None of the Covered Parties guarantees or warrants the accuracy or completeness of the information or content included on the Web sites of these outside services and resources.
Before booking with Travel 4 Real, please read the following. For all bookings:
Travel 4 Real offers leisure airline tickets, accommodation rooms, rental cars, customized vacation packages, villa rentals, apartment rentals, sightseeing tours, private guide service, cooking classes, museum and event ticketing, rail ticketing, escorted tours, group travel and corporate incentive programs.
Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable. Deposits are $350 per person for all escorted tours, unless otherwise stated in writing. All bookings must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Your reservation is not confirmed until we receive your deposit. Under no circumstances will you be allowed to depart on a tour without having made full payment.
Refunds: Because Travel 4 Real pre-pays its vendors for your trip we cannot offer a refund after full payment has been received. There is a 100 % penalty for NO SHOW, unless you cancel more than 90days before the first travel day. If you have paid in full, and then cancel more than 90 days prior to departure we will do our best to get any refundable amount that has already been paid but, we cannot guarantee a refund and strongly request you purchase travel insurance to cover the cost of any cancellations.Comprehensive travel insurance benefits include trip cancellation, interruption, travel delay, lost baggage, worldwide health & medical coverage, emergency medical evacuation (hospital of choice), hurricane protection, terrorism and more. Complete details of all travel insurance benefits are outlined in the documentation supplied to you. Once you have paid in full or begun your trip, substitutions, cancellations or changes are not possible for any reason. All services are prepaid on your behalf and cannot be changed at the last minute. Refunds will not be possible for unused meals, entrance fees, accommodations, transportation, etc. No substitutions of any kind will be permitted. The “trip inclusions” begin at the designated time and place on “day one” of the itinerary, and end after breakfast on the last day outlined in the itinerary. Travel 4 Real acts only as an agent in securing hotels, transportation, and other travel services, and in no event shall Travel 4 Real be liable in the event of any failure by any person or company to render any transportation, lodging, or other travel services to be provided on the trip. Any cancelation fees or penalties will be your responsibility. Travel 4 Real strongly recommends that trip members purchase separate travel insurance to cover possible loss by cancellation, sickness or other unforeseen acts: (lost airline tickets, loss of luggage, trip delay, illness, medical evacuation, etc.) You will receive an insurance brochure when you sign up. Please take note that if you choose not to purchase travel insurance that you are fully responsible for any costs related to the cancellation or delay of your tour. Refunds are not possible for any reason, so please protect your travel investment with travel insurance.
By checking the required compliance boxes online or supplied client information sheets or booking any service I have read and agree to the Travel 4 Real No Refund Policy.
Disabilities: Any preexisting physical, mental or emotional disability that may require attention or treatment must be reported in writing prior to the beginning of travel.
A medical release form may be required to participate in adventure programs and other programs involving physical exertion offered by Travel 4 Real. This is noted in the description of such trips.
Custom Trip Planning
With Travel 4 Real's custom trip planning service, customers work one-on-one with a T.E. (Travel Expert) to plan their trip from beginning to end. You will be given choices of a range of services. With Travel 4 Real's custom trip planning service, customers choose the star level or type of accommodation they want, along with the desired city or location, dates and budget they would like to stay within. Travel 4 Real then works to find accommodations, services, sightseeing tours, villas, escorted tours or packages at the customer's desired budget and the clients desired route and dates of travel. If all services are booked through Travel 4 Real; the trip planning services will be free of charge. If no services are booked but comprehensive consultation, inspection or planning services are provided; an hourly fee will apply. (see fee schedule)
All clients who use our custom trip planning service will receive the following benefits:
1. Maps, sightseeing guides, regional information, basic driving directions if renting a car, travel tips and complementary travel documents
2. Contact information for any problems that arise during your trip
3. One-on-one personalized consultation with a T.E. (Travel Expert) with experience in your destination of travel
4. Quick response to any and all issues.
Travel 4 Real will supply you with the total packaged price of all services including all taxes and fees, gratuities and incidental charges before you are asked for final payment. The services and items listed in the package price are priced as and presented as a “package” Individual item prices listed in a package will not be released.
Deposits: For all Services: Once Travel 4 Real has planned out your trip itinerary, dates are confirmed, and you have requested Travel 4 Real to book any service, you will be asked to place a non refundable deposit of $350 per person to begin confirming requested services. All bookings must be paid in full 90 days prior to departure. Your reservation is not confirmed until we receive your deposit of $350 per person. Under any circumstances, full payment is required prior to departure and receiving your final confirmation kit.
Forms of Payment: Travel 4 Real accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (AMEX PayPal only). We also accept Personal Checks and money orders. The "Total Charges" that you will pay for using our services will always be disclosed to you before you are asked for final payment.
Chargeback Policy: If you have a complaint about any service we provide, please contact us first. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we strive to stand behind our products and services that we sell. We will make every attempt to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the services we've provided you. Travel 4 Real considers credit card chargeback’s to be fraud if you made no reasonable effort to notify us that a problem existed, or to resolve or clarify a situation or matter. You agree that you will not chargeback any amounts previously charged to your credit card by Travel 4 Real. If you chargeback a credit card charge for a payment initiated by you, you agree that we may recover the amount of the chargeback, as well as the chargeback fee of $150 by any means we deem necessary.
Travel Documents: All passengers must be in possession of a valid passport; its validity must be for six (6) months beyond the re-entry date into the passenger’s home country. A visa or visas may be required for some or all of the countries visited. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all his or her visa and passport requirements are met. Travel 4 Real will not be held responsible for delay or cancelation related to any required travel document, passport or tourist visa issues.
Travel Insurance: Travel 4 Real strongly recommends trip members to purchase separate travel insurance to cover possible additional costs (lost airline tickets, loss of luggage, trip delay, illness, medical evacuation, etc.) We’ll give you an insurance brochure when you sign up.
Please take note that if you choose not to purchase travel insurance that you are fully responsible for any costs related to the cancellation or delay of your tour. Refunds are not possible for any reason, so please protect your travel investment with travel insurance. Comprehensive travel insurance benefits include trip cancellation, interruption, travel delay, lost baggage, worldwide health & medical coverage, emergency medical evacuation (hospital of choice), hurricane protection, terrorism and more. See the Travel Insurance brochure given to you for complete details.
By checking the required compliance boxes online or supplied client information sheets or booking any service I have read the Travel 4 Real Travel Insurance Recommendations. I understand that travel insurance is my decision.
Accommodations and Special Requests: Accommodations and services made available through Travel 4 Real's website or offices are subject to the disclosed terms and conditions. Travel 4 Real will supply general descriptions, photographs, location information, amenities and other detailed information so you have all you need to make an informed booking decision. You will be given an accommodation reference number or name that represents the accommodation within our database only. The exact accommodation with complete name, address and contact information will be given only after purchase. This policy prevents competitors or others from undermining our efforts to supply a complete service to our customers. Our goal is to provide our customers with a high level of personalized service and offer a level of knowledge about your destination unmatched by any other company.
All accommodation reservations are guaranteed for double occupancy (one double bed or two twin beds unless you have requested otherwise, other reservations for apartments, villas will list the service booked on the voucher issued). Travel 4 Real requests that our accommodation suppliers provide non-smoking rooms. However room assignments are based on availability and are at the accommodation’s discretion. We cannot guarantee a non-smoking room, nor can we guarantee you will have one bed or two. If you have special requests (such as smoking room, pet accommodations, type of bedding, connecting rooms, view, floor location, etc.), you must call the accommodation and verify that special requests can be met after your reservation is confirmed. Travel 4 Real makes no guarantee that special requests will be met. An accommodation reservation cannot be refunded, canceled or modified on the basis that a special request was not (or could not be) met by the accommodation.
Accommodation Star Ratings: Travel 4 Real's star rating system is provided for your reference. Like other well-known accommodation rating systems, Travel 4 Real uses a number of factors in evaluating the quality of participating accommodations such as: size of rooms, decor/furnishings, amenities, public areas, hospitality services, maintenance/housekeeping, reputation, etc.
Travel 4 Real screens participating accommodations carefully and updates our information periodically to ensure the validity of our ratings. Our ratings systems may sometimes differ from those of other rating systems that you may be familiar with. We do not warrant or guarantee that our star rating system is identical to or consistent with any other star rating system.Travel 4 Real will book your reservation in a property with at least an equal or higher star level than you requested. Please note that it is possible that the accommodation you are booked in could be a Resort or Boutique accommodation, which will at least meet the minimum qualifications of the star level you initially requested.
Late Arrival and Failure to Check-in on First Night: If you are going to be delayed, cannot meet your transfer or find that you cannot check in to your accommodation on the date and time you requested, you should contact the accommodation to let them know. If you fail to check in to your accommodation on the day of your reservation and do not alert the accommodation, Travel 4 Real or the service provider, the remaining portion of your reservation will be canceled and you will not be entitled to a refund.
Special Needs: If you have special needs (e.g., wheelchair accessible room) you must tell your T.E. or booking agent in advance and verify that special needs can be met. So long as you give advance notice before paying your $350 deposit, your accommodation reservation will be refunded, canceled or modified if special handicapped needs cannot be met.
Must be 21 Years of Age: The guest on the reservation must be 21 years or older to check into the accommodation.
Frequent Traveler Points: Frequent traveler points, upgrades, certificate vouchers and other discounts or incentives will not apply to Travel 4 Real's services.
Complaints: Should any complaints arise with regards to any services, accommodations or tours the matter must be promptly reported by the guest to the tour leader if on a tour, to the hotel AND directly to Travel 4 Real. Travel 4 Real will supply you with local and international numbers for any problems that arise. All complaints will be dealt with fairly and without delays. The guest must notify Travel 4 Real within 24 hours of any complaints during the period of their stay in order for Travel 4 Real to take immediate action so as to solve the matter during your stay. Travel 4 Real and its subsidiaries will not be held responsible for any complaints received after the fact or after you have departed from the hotel, villa or service which the complaint applies. If Travel 4 Real is not immediately notified and we are not given the opportunity to correct the problem we cannot be held responsible.
Trips cancelled or changed by Travel 4 Real: Although unlikely, your trip may be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances. If Travel 4 Real cancels a trip you have paid for, the entire amount you have paid to T4R will be refunded to you within fourteen (14) days after the trips cancellation, as required by Washington State law. Once this occurs, Travel 4 Real and its representatives have no other obligations to customers on canceled trips. Travel 4 Real is not responsible for refunds for Airfare. Travel 4 Real is registered with the State of Washington as a provider of travel. Legal documentation available upon request.
Exchange Rate: In the event of a currency exchange fluctuations between the Dollar and the Euro Dollar, Travel 4 Real reserves the right to adjust accordingly the cost of the “trip” or “trips”. Your Euro exchange rate is not locked until final payment. If you have any questions, just call 1-800-554-5170, we would be pleased to answer them.
Fee Schedule: The following are a list of fees that may be charged for services and time rendered.
- Wire Transfer Fee: $15.00
- Document Preparation & Standard Shipping Fee: $17.00
- Express Shipping Fee: $35.00 and up
- Airfare Research Fee: $35.00 per ticket, per passenger for Economy Class Tickets; $50.00 Business Class Tickets, $100 First Class Tickets
- Rail Booking Fee: $25.00 per ticket, per passenger
- Document/Ticket delivery to hotel: $35.00 and up
- Return Check Fee: $30.00
- Chargeback Fee: $150
- Consultation: $35/hour
- Re-booking Fee after final payment: $100
Third parties such as rental companies, hotels and airlines may have separate fees that apply to your booking; please consult your travel expert prior to booking.
Rental Car Service.
The following terms and conditions will apply to rental car requests made:
- Travel 4 Real rental car reservations are non-changeable, non-endorsable, non-transferable and non-refundable by you.
- Valid Driver's License AND credit card or, in the rental car company's discretion, debit card, which is consistent with the transactional details provided to Travel 4 Real, must be presented when a vehicle is picked-up at the designated location
- When picking up the vehicle, a credit card or, in the rental car company's discretion, debit card, will be required to pay for any additional ancillary charges (including insurance, child seats, gas, etc.). Debit cards may not be accepted
- Travel 4 Real does NOT provide rental car insurance. It is the customer's sole responsibility to determine the applicability and eligibility of any pre-existing insurance coverage. Travel 4 Real's car rental suppliers generally offer several insurance alternatives as an incremental and completely distinct transaction, which the customer can purchase at the time of pick-up. In some instances, it may be possible to purchase rental car insurance at the time of booking your services. If this is desired, please inquire.
- All rentals will include time and mileage only and are subject to road tax and other charges as per terms of the rental car company
- Express service and loyalty programs (frequent flyer points, frequent rental points, etc.) are not applicable to Travel 4 Real rentals.
Vacation packages available through Travel 4 Real will be subject to the published conditions of carriage and, as appropriate, rules of the applicable airline, accommodation, car rental company, or attractions and services provider. The following terms and conditions will apply:
- Any package including an airline ticket purchase is subject to the terms and conditions listed in the Airline Service section;
- Any package including an accommodation purchase is subject to the terms and conditions listed in the Accommodation section;
- Any package including a car rental purchase is subject to the terms and conditions listed in the Car Rental section above; and
- Any package including a tour or attraction purchase is subject to the terms and conditions listed in the this Terms and Conditions document and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the tour and attraction provider.
In addition, the following terms and conditions apply to Travel 4 Real booking your airline services:
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-changeable. Credit will not be given for any unused airline tickets and cannot be used toward any future purchases;
- Once an airline ticket is purchased, it cannot be modified by Travel 4 Real
- All airline tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing supplier or airline.
Additional Travel & Accommodation (T&A) Terms and Conditions
In addition to any terms and conditions described above, the following terms and conditions apply to Travel 4 Real's custom trip planning services:
- All accommodation reservations are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable by you. Once you purchase a reservation, your method of payment will be charged for the amount shown - regardless of whether or not the reservation is used. Credit will not be given for any unused reservations and cannot be used toward any future purchases;
- Once a Travel 4 Real Request has been booked, it cannot be modified by you
- Upon check-in, guests must present a valid ID and credit card or, in the accommodation's discretion, debit card, in their name that is consistent with the transactional details provided to Travel 4 Real (the amount of available credit required will vary by accommodation). Debit cards may not be accepted. You will be given vouchers which outline the service you have booked with Travel 4 Real and such vouchers must be presented at time of check in.
- A Voucher, when issued by Travel 4 Real and presented to the Attraction Operator, tour guide, transfer or accommodation shall entitle the person named on the Voucher, subject to these T & A Terms and conditions, to use the service described in the Voucher. The service operator will verify the identity of the person named on the Voucher prior to accepting the Voucher; and may require a signature from such named person. The person named on the Voucher will be required to present a government-issued photo ID to the Service Operator.
- A Voucher is valid for redemption only by the person named on a Voucher. A Voucher has no cash value and cannot be assigned, or transferred, in whole or in part.
- The issuance of a Voucher by Travel 4 Real or its subsidiaries is final. There are no refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a Voucher once it has been issued by Travel 4 Real. A Voucher is like cash - a destroyed, lost or stolen Voucher cannot be reprinted, reissued or refunded.
- A Voucher may be redeemed only once and only by the Service Operator. Before departing on your trip, you should confirm that the information that a Voucher contains in is accurate.
- Service availability may change after a Voucher is issued. When Travel 4 Real is informed in advance of a significant change to the availability of a service or accommodation, Travel 4 Real will use reasonable efforts to notify you. In the event a service is canceled, rescheduled or postponed by the Service Operator, you should immediately contact Travel 4 Real .
- Travel 4 Real reserves the right to modify and otherwise change these T & A Terms and conditions at its sole discretion. No amendment, modification or waiver to these T & A Terms and conditions shall be binding on Travel 4 Real unless made in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Travel 4 Real.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE SERVICES BOOKED MAY BE HAZARDOUS AND INHERENTLY RISKY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AND THE PERSONS NAMED ON THE VOUCHER WILL ASSUME ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR LOST, STOLEN, DAMAGED OR DESTROYED PROPERTY; OR OTHER LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND OPERATION OF THE SERVICE, AND ALL ACTIONS OR EVENTS OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, AT OR AFTER, THE SERVICE. FURTHERMORE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TRAVEL 4 REAL SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH; OR LOST, STOLEN, DAMAGED OR DESTROYED PROPERTY; OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, AND ALL ACTIONS OR EVENTS OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, AT OR AFTER, THE SERVICE.
- Travel 4 Real will assign a Travel Expert to assist you throughout the planning of your trip. You are responsible to supply any flight schedules, passport names or information needed to plan your trip in a timely manner. Travel 4 Real is not responsible for delays caused by information not given to us in a timely manner. If you have any questions about this, please call our office, we will be happy to answer any questions you have: 425-355-3711 or Toll Free 1-800-554-5170 M-F 9-5 PST.
- Every reasonable effort will be made by Travel 4 Real to supply itineraries, services, and accommodations as outlined. If these cannot be supplied due to causes beyond Travel 4 Real’s control, Travel 4 Real reserves the right without prior notice to substitute or delete such service and accommodations.
- Travel 4 Real is registered with the State of Washington as a provider of travel. Legal documentation available upon request.
- In the event of litigation relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable attorney fees and costs resulting therefrom
Entire Agreement, Modification. These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire and only understanding between the parties, and replace any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) relating to the subject matter hereof. The failure of Travel 4 Real to exercise any of its rights shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of the future performance of any of its rights, and your obligations with respect to such future performance shall continue in full force and effect.
Travel 4 Real is registered with the State of Washington as a Seller of Travel. Registration No. 602031659
Travel 4 Real LLC.10121 Evergreen WaySuite 25-592Everett, Washington 98204 USA
Tel: 1.800.554.5170 (outside USA 001-425-355-3711)Fax: 206.774.1221
Please visit all of our travel websites: www.italy4real.com , www.france4real.com , www.greece4real.com , www.brazil4real.com See them all at www.travel4real.comDun and Bradstreet# 00-656-1083Licensed in the state of Washington as providers of travel and tour operators. License number: I # 602031659Good standing memberships: OSSN - Outside Sales Support Network, IAMAT - International Association of Medical Assistance to Travelers, IATA - International Air Transport Association